We have ambitious growth plans, as such, we are constantly looking for people who share our values and would like to be part of this exciting project. We will consider any application regardless of whether we have a current job advert for a specific role because we believe if you have something good to offer the company we will always consider recruiting.
You will be involved in creating marketing campaigns and assisting with the company’s marketing strategy. This role requires someone who is creative, has excellent written skills and has attention to detail.
- Regularly update and manage OYF’s Linkedin page.
- Manage the company website and analyse traffic using Google Analytics
- Create and optimise content with SEO in mind
- Produce monthly blog posts
- Create, analyse and produce reports for email marketing campaigns
- Create content for a quarterly newsletter.
- Create targeted content to email out to clients, leads etc
Ideally you will have
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience with email marketing tools such as Mailchimp
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to produce original and interesting content