Equality and Diversity
OYF Ltd is dedicated to creating an equal opportunities environment in line with our values, no matter what what gender or background, eliminating discrimination of all forms
We provide equal opportunities for everyone in the workplace. Each employee is valued and respected enabling them to give their best as a result.
Our policy reinforces our commitment to provide equality to all our staff and not to discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, or sex and sexual orientation. We oppose to all forms of unfair or unlawful discrimination.
All employees, no matter what position or hours they are contracted for, are treated fairly. When employing, promoting or training all individuals will be selected on their own merits.
- Make training, development and progression in the workplace available
- We will not tolerate any form of bullying, harassment or intimidation and those who breach this will have disciplinary action taken against them.
- To promote equality in the workplace, which OYF Ltd believes is good management practice.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- To create a workplace where all employees feel recognised and valued.
- To monitor and review all our employment policies and procedures on a regular basis.
Disciplinary action will be taken against those who breach this policy.
Our policy is monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that equality and diversity is continually promoted in the workplace.